Pipe lining can be quite a complex process depending on the site conditions, the accessibility of the pipe work and the characteristics of the pipe work itself. Here is a basic explanation for those of you who like to know how things work.
Assess the damage
Putting a CCTV camera down the drain means you can see any issues for yourself. We can assess properties across Sydney to see if your pipes are suitable for relining before you start spending.
If relining is a solution for your problem, we provide a written quote.
Clear the drain
Reline the pipe using trenchless pipe lining technology
We cut a seamless, flexible textile liner to fit your pipe and soak it in environmentally safe resin. Using compressed air, we insert the liner into the drain.
Cure the resin
To help the resin cure quickly, we pump hot water through the liner. This means most jobs are finished the same day we start.
Relining creates a completely new ‘pipe within a pipe’. It’s 100% watertight, stronger than PVC pipe, and has an increased flow rate.
Relined pipes have a life expectancy of 50 years. We guarantee our relining installation for 20 years.
How we make pipe lining hassle free
- Relining pipes from 40mm up to 300mm in diameter and up to 200 metres long – all with one continuous liner.
- A state of the art pipe relining system which handles multiple bends of up to 90° and two changes in pipe diameter.
- Repairing sewer, storm water, earthenware, copper, asbestos, PVC and cast iron pipes.
- Horizontal, vertical and concealed pipes and junctions are suitable to be relined. We can reline boundary traps and cast iron stacks in apartment buildings.
- Trenchless pipe relining offers better protection from root penetration than new pipes.
- We use the Brawoliner®inversion pipe relining system because it’s the best performer in strict quality control tests in Germany and the UK.
- Custom-built trucks for relining and pipe patching that are thermally insulated and climate controlled so the resin is at the best temperature to deliver the best result.
Sydney’s Pipe Lining Experts
We’re the specialists in ‘no dig’ pipe relining and drain repair. We’re so confident in our expert plumbers and state of the art equipment, we guarantee our installation for 20 years.